Question:- I have an HP Officejet 3830 Printer and it’s 2 years old but for some reason, it says HP Officejet 3830 Printer is Offline on a windows 10 computer. Never faced this problem in past years, but my HP smart always says HP 3830 is Offline. Restarted the printer and computer but still, it says it’s offline. I don’t know how to fix this problem. I chat with HP Support they told me to run HP Scan and Docter to fix this HP 3830 offline problem but no luck. The printer is connected to my network but on the computer, HP Smart says HP Officejet 3830 status Offline. Can anyone help me to fix this HP 3830 offline problem?
Why does my HP Officejet 3830 say Offline?
If you are using an HP Officejet 3830 Printer and it shows you an Offline error, this means there is a problem with the wireless connection. It usually happens when you change your router or if there is any power surge in your area. But there are some other possible reasons why your HP 3830 Printer says offline.
- Out of date HP Drivers.
- Windows update not installed properly.
- Thiry party software conflict.
- Firewall block connection.
How do I fix HP Officejet 3830 offline problem?
To bring your HP Officejet 3830 back online, follow these easy steps to fix this issue permanently.
- Reset your HP Printer.
- Delete the printer from the computer.
- Update Windows 10.
- Next, restart your computer.
- Install latest HP 3830 Printer drivers.
- Now Add Printer again to the computer.
- Go to HP Smart App to check the status.
- Now your HP Officejet 3830 Printer is Online.
How do I get my HP Officejet 3830 Printer back online?
If your HP 3830 printer is showing you an Offline message then you can bring it online using these troubleshooting steps.
- Go to the Windows Settings Icon,
- Click Devices and Printers.
- Select HP Officejet 3830 Printer.
- Right-click on the printer that is active.
- Select See what’s printing Printer.
- Now click on the Printer tab.
- Uncheck Use printer offline option.
- Try to print any document.
- Now your HP Officejet 3830 printer is Online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)