Question:- I am using an HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer which says it’s offline. It was working fine last night, suddenly my HP Officejet Pro 8710 went Offline. It is connected to my home network but when I try to print any document from the computer it shows me a Printer offline message. I can print from my smartphone but not from my computer. Can anybody tell me how can I fix my HP 8710 Offline issue?
Why does my HP Officejet Pro 8710 keeps going offline?
HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer goes offline due to poor connection between devices. It could be counterfeit drivers installed on the computer, a loose connection between printer and router, or maybe router firmware out of date. HP Officejet Pro 8710 goes Offline due to following reasons.
- Check Printer Drivers configured properly.
- Look for any loose USB Connection.
- Network Connection Problem.
- Prints Stuck in Print queue.
How to Bring HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline to Online?
Some troubleshooting steps can help you to fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer offline issue.
- Restart your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer.
- Check for the wireless Blue Light. If it is Solid Blue then it’s connected to the wireless network.
- If it is Blinking, Go to your Router and press the WPS Button for 3-5 sec.
- Now the wireless Blue Light on the printer becomes solid.
- Go to the control panel in windows 10 and Add Device.
- Complete the setup and your HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer is Online.
- Try to print and Printer is good to go.
Note:- In case you are not able to fix the HP 8710 Offline issue with these troubleshooting steps. Please contact HP Support for more help.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)