Question:- One of my friends is using an HP Envy 6055 printer. It’s just 2 months old and it keeps going Offline continuously. It is connected to a home network with a wireless connection but still, this HP Envy 6055 is Offline. We used HP Smart App to check if there is any problem with the software or driver of the printer but nothing helped. HP Smart App also shows its Offline. We tried restarting the Printer and the computer but it prints for some time and then again it’s Offline. I don’t know what to do with this problem, need help to fix this HP 6055 Printer offline Issue.
Why does my HP Envy 6055 keeps going Offline?
As we all know that HP Envy 6055 printer uses the latest Wireless technology to connect printers and computers to the same network. However, there are some glitches in this wireless connection due to which people face Printer Offline problems with their HP Printers. There are various reasons why HP Envy 6055 goes offline while printing from a windows 10 computer. The most common reason behind this Offline issue is a poor connection between wireless devices. It shows it is connected to the network but in actual it’s not connected. So to fix this HP 6055 offline error please connect your HP Envy 6055 printer again to the network and set its IP as Static so that it never disconnects again from the network.
Steps to Fix HP Envy 6055 Printer Offline
In this troubleshooting guide, we will tell you how you can bring your HP Envy 6055 printer from offline to online.
- Restart your printer by plugging out the Power cord.
- Reset the Wireless connection of your HP Envy 6055 printer to default by pressing the wireless button at the back for 5 sec.
- Now wireless Light on the printer will starts blinking.
- Go to your router and press WPS Button for 3 sec.
- Now Printer will connect automatically to the network.
- Once it’s done Wireless light becomes Solid.
- Press the (I) icon on the printer to print a configuration page.
- On this printout, IP add is mentioned like (192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1).
- This will be your static IP add. for the printer.
- Now Add Printer in Control Panel.
- Use TCP/IP connection for adding the printer.
- Now your HP Envy 6055 printer is Online and ready to print wirelessly.